Employment Search

Discussion in 'Starbound Server/General Discussion' started by JonasTGS, Jun 12, 2017.

1. JonasTGS

JonasTGS Starbound Server Staff Staff Member

The Purple Diamond Authority is looking for people!
    People that played in augustus 2016 and further till januari 2017, might know a player called "Purple Diamond". That was me, till I became Admin. The PDA colonizes planets and is always looking for the best profit. My main goal was to conquer the galaxy (dont understand me wrong, but it is written in the server description). It is still my goal, but I do it on a less cruel way, meaning I dont destroy every village I see to build a colony on it. I want to build colonies wich are public to any player. With my Admin powers I can activate a world-wide tile protection on that planet and change the beam location. If you are interested to help me building, dont hestibate to ask me.
    Players that are employed will get free part for a PDA Invader Mech.
    My current plans for colonies is to start building on the Homeworld and building a space station hospital.

2. CombatMedic02

CombatMedic02 Outbreak Gaming Founder Staff Member Administrator

Sounds like fun, not sure how much interest you'll get from the forum. Not many Starbound players on here anymore I don't think, try recruiting in Discord. I find the forums are useful for keeping track of your members with member lists and such. A good place to post information too. You could always link discord to this post I guess? Use it as a hub for your information. :)

3. XenyHazard

XenyHazard Starbound Server Staff Staff Member

neat
    i'm building a giant colony on a planet in the Indie Rim system (system i claimed together with Hypernexus Expanse)

4. CombatMedic02

CombatMedic02 Outbreak Gaming Founder Staff Member Administrator

Sounds cool! :D I really need to record the big builds on the server. Would be good server promotion material. :p

5. XenyHazard

XenyHazard Starbound Server Staff Staff Member

yeah i just need to figure out the style of the "hull" aka what it looks from the outside and stuff

6. JonasTGS

JonasTGS Starbound Server Staff Staff Member

Can you send me the coordinates of your colony? I dont have the coordinates of Hypernexus Expanse anymore.